Say hello to your new favorite weeknight meal. The salmon is marinated in soy, honey, lime juice, garlic and ginger. Paired with rooty sweet potatoes and bright Brussels sprouts, this sheet pan dinner is simple and healthy, making clean-up a breeze. Time-saving tip: Roast the veggies while your salmon marinates.
Honey Ginger Salmon Sheet Pan DinnerPrint Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 (5ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Coat a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, 1 clove of garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Place salmon in bowl. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, remaining clove of garlic, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper and paprika. Toss to coat. Spread on baking sheet, avoiding overcrowding. Bake for 12 minutes. Stir vegetables and push to edges of pan, creating an open center.
- Place marinated salmon fillets in the open center space of pan. Pour any leftover marinade over salmon. Bake for 15 minutes. Top salmon with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve with sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
Leave a Reply