- Start by cutting up your favorite fruit. Juicier fruit (like berries) typically work best for an icy pop!
- Fill your popsicle molds with chopped fruit. For the prettiest pops, fill them up as much as possible.
- Pour your favorite liquid into the mold to hold the pop together.
- Use your mold to guide your popsicle sticks into place, before placing the filled mold into the freezer.
- Freeze overnight
More tips: To easily release your popsicles from the mold, try running the mold under hot water for about 10 seconds.
Some great fruit options are:
- Mixed berries
- Mandarin oranges
Some great liquid options are:
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
- Limeade juice
- Coconut water
- Yogurt (for a breakfast pop, try sprinkling granola at the base of the pop before freezing!)
Try some of these great flavor combinations!
- A mixed variety of fruits with coconut water (pictured above)
- Chunks of strawberries in pink lemonade
- Lemons and cucumbers in coconut water
- Watermelon and kiwi in limeade