After a monthslong process, restorations to downtown’s historic Fountain Square Park are complete.
Originally installed in 1881, the fountain was removed in July and taken to Robinson Iron Corporation in Alexander City, Ala., to be repaired and repainted. The fountain was returned in early November.
Other renovations included repainting sculptures, relocating benches, replacing sidewalks and upgrading lighting.
Leave a Reply